2016: invited talks (in progress)
- N.D. Lepikhin, A.V. Klochko, N.A. Popov, S.M. Starikovskaia, "Kinetics of excited species at high specific energy deposition: quenching by electrons in the afterglow of a nanosecond capillary discharge", Proc. of 54th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, AIAA SciTech, AIAA-2016-1213, 4-8 January 2016, San Diego, California, USA.
- S.A. Shcherbanev, N.A. Popov, S.M. Starikovskaia, "Multi-point ignition of Hydrogen/Air mixtures with single pulsed nanosecond surface dielectric barrier discharge. Morphology of the discharge at elevated pressures", Proc. of 54th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, AIAA SciTech, AIAA-2016-1692, 4-8 January 2016, San Diego, California, USA.
- F. Cichocki, D. Rafalskyi, A. Aanesland and M. Merino "The Plume Neutralization Process of the Pegases Thruster", Proceedings of the 2016 Space Propulsion Conference, May 02-06 2016, Roma, Italy.
2015: 37 invited talks
- Dubois and G. Labaigt "New perspectives in atomic and molecular keV-collisions : semiclassical close coupling CI-approach for (multi-)electronic processes" International Conference in Current Developments in Atomic, Molecular, Optical and Nano Physics Physics with Applications, March 11-14 2015, New Delhi India
- P. Lablanquie “Single photon multiple ionization of atoms and molecules studied with a magnetic bottle spectrometer” PIPAMON International Workshop Debrecen, Hungary 24-26 mars 2015: P. Lablanquie, L. Andric, J. Palaudoux, F. Penent
- A. Volokitin and C. Krafft "Velocity diffusion of energetic electrons in the solar wind", Solar Wind 14 conference, June 22-26, 2015, Weihai China
- F. Penent “Double core hole spectroscopy” XXIX ICPEAC Conference 22-28 juillet 2015 Tolède Espagne
- P. Lablanquie “Etude de la photoionization multiple” Journée SOLEIL@UPMC, Paris 12 Novembre 2015
- J. Palaudoux “Multiple Photoionization processes of alkali vapors” Soleil Users Meeting, Palaiseau, France 21-22 janvier 2016 J. Palaudoux, P. Lablanquie, M. A. Khalal, L. Andric, J.-M. Bizau, D. Cubaynes, K. Jänkälä, J. Keskinen and F. Penent
- "Primary processes from ion-solid to ion-ion collisions", Emily Lamour et al., 9th International Symposium on Swift Heavy Ions in Matter, Darmstadt, Germany, 18-21 May 2015
- "La spectrosopie X, une sonde de la formation des agrégats de Van der Waals dans un jet supersonique", Louis Bernard Carlsson et al., Réunion Plénière du GDR EMIE, Biaritz, France, 29 Mai - 3 Juin 2015
- "Short time dynamics of Van der Waals clusters under strong Coulomb perturbation by femtosecond laser pulses and highly charged ions", Christophe Prigent, International Symposium on Atomic Cluster Collisions, Madrid, Spain, 18-21 July 2015
- "Status of the FISIC project", Domnique Vernhet et al, Stored Particle Internaztional Workshop for Stored Particles Atomic Physics Research Collaboration, Heraklion, Crete, 22-27 September 2015
- "Laser Induced ultrafast melting of gold investigated by x-ray", Anna Levy et al., French XFEL user workshop, Paris, France, 8 Octobre 2015
- "Improvement of the ETACHA code towards low velocities and many electron ions", Emily Lamour et al., Colloque GANIL, Anglet, France, 11-16 Octobre 2015
- ELI Summer School, 23-28 aout, Laser Plasma interactions, C. Riconda
- "Studies of stimulated Brillouin amplification of short laser pulse in the strong coupling regime", M. Chiaramello,Novel Light Sources from Laser Plasma Interaction, Dresden, 20-24 April 2015
- “Collisionless fast plasma interpenetration and particle energization in an external magnetic field”, J. Fuchs et al.
- “Jet formation and accretion studies using magnetized laserproduced plasmas”, Guilhem Revet, and Julien Fuchs
- How can high-power lasers help understand pending issues in astrophysics? -questions and methodology in experimental “laboratory astrophysics”, J. Fuchs
- “Laboratory investigation of magnetized dense plasma for astrophysics and fusion science”, J. Fuchs
- EPSC à Nantes (27 septembre - 02 octobre) 2015 C Louis
- Atelier de travail IRAP-LESIA à Toulouse C Louis
- Why we need a fast and accurate solution of Poisson’s equation for low-temperature plasmas? François Péchereau, Anne Bourdon, Journée “problème de Poisson (http://calcul.math.cnrs.frspip.php?article252) 26 janvier 2015 à l’IHP (Paris)
- "Iodine as an alternative propellant for electric space propulsion" A. Aanesland, XXXII ICPIG, Lasi, Romania 26-31 July 2015
- "Quantitative diagnostics of inductive plasmas in Cl2, O2 and Cl2/O2 mixtures", Booth J.-P., Foucher M., Marinov D., Chabert P., Symposium on Application of Plasma Processes, Vysoké Tatry, Slovakia, 17-22 January 2015
- "Plasma acceleration using a self-bias effect", D. Rafalskyi and A. Aanesland, 5th Radio Frequency Discharges Workshop 2015, Dublin City University, Dublin, Ireland, 22-23 June 2015
- “Plasma propulsion using novel concepts”, D. Rafalskyi and A. Aanesland, 32nd 32nd International Conference on Phenomena in Ionized Gases (ICPIG), Iași, Romania, July 26-31 2015
- “Double beam satellite propulsion”, D. Rafalskyi and A. Aanesland, IPAB2016 (Intense and Powerful Accelerator Beams for industrial and energy application), Venice, Italy, 14-15 March 2016
- Quantitative Diagnostics of Inductive Plasmas in Chlorine, Oxygen and Chlorine-Oxygen Mixtures. Booth Jean-Paul. Radiofrequency Plasma Workshop. 22-23 June 2015. Dublin, IE. (2015).
- Quantitative Diagnostics of Inductive Plasmas in Chlorine, Oxygen and Chlorine-Oxygen Mixtures , Booth Jean-Paul, Foucher Mickaël, Marinov Daniil, Chabert Pascal.. MRS-Japan. 8-10 December 2015. Yokohama. (2015).
- TALIF measurements of oxygen atom density in the afterglow of a capillary nanosecond discharge, A V Klochko, J Lemainque, J P Booth and S M Starikovskaia, Plasma Sources Sci. Technol. 24 (2015) 000000 (13pp)
- Dielectric barrier discharge for multi-point plasma assisted ignition at high pressures, S. A. Shcherbanev, S. A. Stepanyan, N. A. Popov and S. M. Starikovskaia, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A (2015), “Physics and Chemistry of Plasma-Assisted Combustion”, A.Starikovskiy, Ed., Volume 373, Issue 2048, 20140342
- Phase imaging microscopy for the diagnostics of plasma-cell interaction, Y. Ohene, I. Marinov, L. de Laulanie, C. Dupuy, B. Wattelier and S.Starikovskaia, Applied Phyiscis Letters, 106 (2015), 106, 233703 (5 pages)
- Energy balance in surface nanosecond dielectric barrier discharge. Plasma-assisted ignition of heavy hydrocarbons at high pressures. S.A. Shcherbanev, S.A. Stepanyan, M.A. Boumehdi, G. Vanhove, P. Desgroux, S.M. Starikovskaia, Proc. of 53rd AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, 5-9 January 2015, Kissimmee, FL, AIAA-2015-0668
- Capillary nanosecond discharges as a tool for the measurement of quenching coefficients at high specific energy deposition. N.D. Lepikhin, A.V. Klochko, M.R. Edwards, N.A. Popov and S.M. Starikovskaia, Proc. of 53rd AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, 5-9 January 2015, Kissimmee, FL, AIAA-2015-0937
- Development and energy distribution of nanosecond surface dielectric barrier discharge in ambient air. S.A. Shcherbanev, S.A. Stepanyan, S.M. Starikovskaia, Proc. of 22nd International Symposium on Plasma Chemistry (ISPC), 5–10 July 2015, Antwerp, Belgium
- Quenching of N2(C3Pi_u) in nanosecond discharge with high specific energy deposition. N.D. Lepikhin, A.V. Klochko, N.A. Popov, S.M. Starikovskaia, Proc. of 22nd International Symposium on Plasma Chemistry (ISPC), 5–10 July 2015, Antwerp, Belgium
- Magnetic Reconnection in laser-driven HEDP : recent experiments, Roch SMETS, Julien FUCHS, Raphael RIQUIER, Alain GRISOLLET
- ELI Summer School, 23-28 aout, Laboratory Astrophysics, C. Stehlé
2014 : 17 invited talks
"Magnetized jets on high power lasers", Andrea Ciardi.
6th Forum ILP Lasers et Plasmas, Orcières, France, 2-7 February 2014
"FISIC: a collider project on S3/SPIRAL2/GANIL for Atomic Physics of ion-ion collisions", E. Lamour
Workshop SPIRAL2 phase 1 “S3”, Caen, France, March 26-28 (2014)
"Laser experiments on radiative shocks relevant to stellar accretion", Uddhab Chaulagain.
Hedla 2014, Bordeaux, France, May 12-16, 2014
"Astrophysics of magnetized jets generated from laser-produced plasmas", Andrea Ciardi.
Hedla 2014, Bordeaux, France, May 12-16, 2014
"Recent achievements and new challenges on small electron scales turbulence in the solar…", F. Sahraoui, et al.,
SHINE meeting, Telluride, Colorado, USA, Jun. 9-13, 2014
"Dynamique des Plasmas à Couplage Inductive dans les gaz HBr, Cl2 et O2 et mixtures: Diagnostiques Laser et Absorption Ultraviolet Large-Bande", J.P. Booth
Colloque de Plasma-Québec, Montréal, 4-6 June 2014
“Kinetic Simulations of Laser Plasma Interaction at High Intensities”, C. Riconda,
41th Conference on Plasma Physics, European Physical Society, Berlin, Germany, 23-27 June 2014
"Astrophysics of collimated jets", Andrea Ciardi.
41th Conference on Plasma Physics, European Physical Society, Berlin, Germany, June 23-27, 2014
"XUV characterization of laser generated hypersonic radiative shock ", Uddhab Chaulagain.
UVX 2014, Saint-Etienne, France, July 1-4, 2014
"Experimental demonstration of the PEGASES plasma thruster concept", T. Lafleur, D. Rafalskyi and A. Aanesland
59th Annual Conference of the SA Institute of Physics, Johannesburg, South-Africa, 7 - 11 July 2014
"Diagnostic and applications of ion-ion plasmas", A. Aanesland, D. Rafalskyi and J. Bredin.
The XXII Europhysics Conference on Atomic and Molecular Physics of Ionized Gases, Greifswald, Germany, July 15-19, 2014
“Study of single photon multiple ionization processes with a magnetic bottle spectrometer”, P. Lablanquie et al.,
27th Summer School and International Symposium on the Physics of Ionized gases, Belgrade, Serbia, 26-29 August, 2014
“Photoionisation of atoms and molecules studied by multi-electron coincidences”, F. Pennent et al., International Workshop on Photoionization and Resonant Inelastic X Ray Scattering, Erice, Italy 26th August, 1st Sept., 2014
“New developments in photoionization dynamics”, M. N. Piancastelli et al.
International Workshop on Photoionization and Resonant Inelastic X Ray Scattering, Erice, Italy 26th August, 1st Sept., 2014
"Research program of the FISIC project", D. Vernhet et al
The SPIRAL2 week, Caen, France, October 6-9 (2014)
"The physics, performance and predictions of the PEGASES ion-ion thruster", A. Aanesland.
67th Gaseous Electronics Conference, Raleigh, NC, USA, November 2-7, 2014
"Interference effects in atomic and molecular collisions", G. Labaigt, N. Sisourat, J. Caillat and A. Dubois,
International Workshop on Quantum Systems in Chemistry and Physics (QSCP-XIX), Tapei Taiwan, 11-17 November 2014
2013 : 8 invited talks
"Light Pulses Amplification by Brillouin Backscattering in Laser Plasma Interaction" C. Riconda,
6th Conference on The Frontiers of plasma Physics and Technology, Gaborone, Botswana, 4-8 March, 2013
" The STARK-B database as a resource for “STARK” widths and shifts data: State of advancement and program of development"
9th Serbian Conference on Spectral Line Shapes in Astrophysics S. Sahal Bréchot9th Serbian Conference on Spectral Line Shapes in Astrophysics Banja Koviljaca, Serbia, May 13-17, 2013
"3D Gray Radiative Properties of a Radiation Hydrodynamic Modelof a YSO Accretion Shock",
L. Ibgui, ASTRONUM 2013, Biarritz, France, 1-5 July 2013
“Symmetric heavy collision systems at low velocity investigated by high resolution x-ray spectroscopy”, M. Trassinelli et al.
23rd International symposium on ion-atom collisions (ISIAC 2013), Beijing, China, 19-22 July, 2013
“Electron capture at low velocity in the collisions of Ar17+ ions with atoms, solids and clusters, C. Prigent et al.,
XXVIII International Conference on Photonic, Electronic and Atomic Collisions (ICPEAC2013), Lanzhou, China, 24-30 July, 2013
“FISIC Project @ SPIRAL2”, E. Lamour et al.
10th SPARC International Worshop, Jena, Germany, 28-31 October, 2013
"Plasma/surface interaction: diversity of the mechanisms involved illustrated through air plasmas as well as plasma bullets", O. Guaitella, C. Barakat, D. Marinov, A. Sobota, A. Rousseau,
VEIT, Sozopol, Oct. 2013
"Astrophysics in lab via slow highly charged ion collision with multi-electron targets", M. Trassinelli et al.
EMMI’s Days, Darmstadt, Germany, 18-19 November, 2013